mandag den 17. december 2012

Merry Christmas - Happy New Year

It is Winter in Denmark right now. We had a lot of snow this December. As you can see in the picture below, our small garden is totally white!

Outdoor work is not longer possible. It is hazardous to climb a ladder or walk on a roof. So antenna work has to wait for higher temperatures. Indoor activities are at premium. I am waiting for some electronic kits to arrive from USA. I hope they will come before Christmas.

I am taking a 6 month leave from my job. The beginning of 2013 will (hopefully) be relaxing, and some travelling has already been planned. My wife and I would like to visit distant places.

Our garden viewed from the kitchen.

Dear reader. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year 2013! 

OZ1BXM Lars Petersen

My homepage: http://oz1bxm.dk

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar