mandag den 18. april 2016

New HF-transceiver - again??

Buying and selling radio gear is something all radio amateurs will do sooner or later. Some do it rarely - every 10 years or so - and some do it more often. Last weekend, I bought my second HF-transceiver in a year, and I am happy with it!

I found a mint looking Yaesu FT-1000MP Mark V Field on the Danish site Brugtgrej.dk where second-hand equipment is traded. The price was within my reach, and I was the first bidder. Long story short: The FT-1000MP Mark V Field transceiver now resides in my shack!

Yaesu FT-1000MP Mark V Field.
My reasons for buying this radio:
  • Competition-grade transceiver
  • Myriad of functions and facilities
  • Recommended by the contest team I consider joining 
I am now selling some gear to help paying for the new radio: Yaesu FT-920 transceiver, Kenwood PS-52 power supply, and a Genesis Radio G11 SDR transceiver.

Is there a catch when buying used equipment? Yes, sometimes. You may discovered that something is not working as expected. If minor flaws are discovered: Too bad, the sale is done. In case of major errors you can contact the seller for a price reduction or for cancellation of the sale. None of this happened to me - I am happy with my FT-1000MP Mark V Field!

Regards from OZ1BXM Lars Petersen
Homepage: oz1bxm.dk

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar